Even if your bathroom is small, it can cost a lot of money for a remodeling project. The overhaul doesn’t need to empty your pockets. Here are some Bathroom Remodeling Frisco TX tips and ideas from the experts at Home Improvement Pro Guys.
1. Make sure every item or material is ready. Some products will take a long time to arrive. Patience is a virtue. Before you have the remodeling contractors start on the project, everything must be on hand. While it’s frustrating to wait, it’s better than having torn fixtures and a bathroom that cannot be used. Once you have all the items, you can see the adjustments that you need to make.
2. Consider all your options before you finalize your decision. Home improvement stores have a few selections of tops and vanities, and special orders can take up to six weeks before they arrive at your doorstep. A good way is to search for great deals so you can save money. Look for local suppliers that specialize in the materials and items that you’re looking for. Another good option is to shop online.
3. Plan the storage. Do you want to have in-shower storage for your toiletries? Don’t buy the cheap ones made of plastic, don’t even consider the rods that run from the bathtub to the ceiling. Both items will make your renovated bathroom look ugly. Experts recommend the ceramic tile shelving placed at the corner of the shower area. The least expensive shelves are at 10.00 dollars in home remodeling centers and tile stores. Another suggestion by the experts is the in-the-wall shelf. A finished shelf doesn’t protrude and looks great in the bathroom. You no longer have to worry about shampoo bottles getting knocked off.
4. Remove the underlayment. Rip up the underlayment with the floor covering to remove tiles that are hard to come off. You can cut the underlayment into smaller pieces so that it’s easier to remove. An expert bathroom remodeling Frisco TX contractor can cut without damaging the subfloor. Once the underlayment has been removed, it needs to be replaced with a new one. An advantage of ripping up the underlayment is you get to replace the old, water-damaged one which is a common problem in bathrooms.
5. Update the light fixtures. A new bathroom won’t feel completely new if you have the old lighting. Make it a point to include the lighting in your Bathroom Remodeling Frisco TX plans so that you already know at the beginning if you require new cables. Look for lighting that is suitable for bathrooms.
6. Spend extra on something. Level up the overall appearance of your bathroom by splurging on a feature that will give a fascinating look to your bathroom. You can pay extra on the tiles that look spectacular and are long-lasting. Spending extra will be a good investment in the long run.
7. Ask the experts. The Home Improvement Pro Guys are ready to answer your questions regarding Bathroom Remodeling Frisco TX. When you’re planning for a renovation, just call us at 972-200-9278, and we’ll suggest the best options.
People who viewed this post also visited this link Frisco Texas Kitchen Remodeling: Recommended Strategies